Hurst & Associates, Inc. (HAI) is initiating Blogs that will focus on a variety of environmental forensic issues. Upcoming topics will include:
- Tracking hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) fluids in soil and groundwater systems
- Identifying sources of hydrocarbon releases (leaded/unleaded gasoline, middle distillate fuels (e.g., diesel, heating oil, etc.)
- Issues with lead paint and discriminating among sources of lead in the environment
- Groundwater extraction impacts on endangered species
- The true impact of alternative energy resources
So please check back in a few weeks for updates and thank you for for your interest in HAI.
Richard W. Hurst, Ph.D.